Cryptobanker's Life reboot

Plz forgive, I'm not really awake. Shocked this account is still open after a post or two lol. Today is 12/06/2021 and in 4 days I will be homeless, this is going to cause a change in how I wanted this account to go. Was crypto promo but now more personal use... My life. Enjoy

This is my wallet at this time. So, the reboot is no where nere how I'd like it to be.

I will only have internet from the local library, and that is if I can get a pair of pants. Right now I only have PJ pants and that just will not work for the library.

We will be moving on the 10th to a small city we know well and have a couple of friends. No one we can stay with for any amount of time, but people we know we can hang out with in the day time and stay warm at least in the day.

I need some sleep so I know how I want to do all this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update (3-29-23)

My Birthday wish

Terrific Tube Traffic