I have been forced to watch this show, and nothing but this show, for two damn days now. I think stupid people harm themselves and everyone around. So, I am now I have no hope in me. 

With everything going on in my life, it is not a good time to feel that way. Homeless, with no way out. ALL options have been tried, and all have failed. Even my daughter has blocked us, for only G-D knows why, and he really isn't a big talker these days.

We need a place to rent, and nothing around here will work with our budget. There are a few places that can work within our budget, if they don't ask for a deposit or have a non-refundable app. fee. We need another place to stay for a month to be able to come up with a deposit, and the app fee we could cover but it would cut into the food budget. If we fail the app. then that is $90 we are just out of. So we are just fucked.

Not 1 single person we know is able and willing to help. The only person that has been willing has given us till the 3rd, we would have 1 check on that day, and are the people making stress out with stupid shows about stupid people being watched by NO ONE in this apartment. Just a loud TV, with stupid people running their mouth over the TV, and wanting a reply with the stupid TV people having the simplest of problems to be solved. With me in the real world just trying to get out of dying.

I have to stop caring, I have to stop trying to find a fix. I have to fix this shit so I can fix this shit,


Why should I care anymore, all is lost


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update (3-29-23)

My Birthday wish

Terrific Tube Traffic