Kicked off Twitter

After posting a video of Joy Reid report about Elon Musk and pointing out that it was placed under media, in a way hides my post. After pointing out that this happened. And then telling about the people we have been staying with saying the most left-wing nazi bullshit I've ever heard. And last but not least a hashtag that is thought of as being pro Trump2024 I have now been asked for a phone number I do not even have. As I don't own a phone I am unable to give them a number so the system closes my account. It will take a day or two for it to go away but as I can't prove to them that "I am Human" it will get closed down. That's funny as all fuck.... Gab/Minds links comming soon. 


UPDATE:
You can now find me on Gab HERE
(Warning: I am an asshole. It is Gab, and I will NOT be punked out)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update (3-29-23)

My Birthday wish

Terrific Tube Traffic