Life Update: 1-16-2023

 Well, not sure what to do with this blog What was to be it's main point was my life as a homeless person and that is about to end. We move into our new apartment on the 20th. So just a few days.


I'll keep this blog going about my life and the homeless. Getting the apartment is just the first step. Way too many people fuck shit up and go back to the streets, I plan to fight that to the death if need be.

I've still not seen the place but have lived in the complex before so I already know what the place is like. It has been about 16 years but buildings don't really change alot.

There were some shootings out there last years but as bad as Lafayette is getting we could get caught in a drive by anywhere in this town.

Wish us luck and check back for updates.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update (3-29-23)

My Birthday wish

Terrific Tube Traffic